所有的帖子

常用外贸英语口语学习999句之向客人介绍公司和新产品(第1到第50句)

向客人介绍公司和新产品

外贸业务沟通当中,与客户进行流利而专业的英语沟通至关重要。尤其是当我们向客户介绍公司背景和新产品时,流畅的外贸英语口语能够大大提高客户的信任度,促进业务合作。数据显示,超过70%的国际客户更倾向于选择与英语沟通流畅的供应商合作。那么,如何在实际业务中快速掌握这些外贸英语口语呢?本文将为您带来50句常用的外贸英语情景对话,涉及不同的行业和场景,帮助您在工作中更自信地与客户交流。这些内容不仅适合外贸新手,也适合希望提升口语水平的外贸资深从业者。

如何用英语介绍公司背景?

公司介绍的英语口语基本表达

“Welcome to [Company Name]. We specialize in [Product/Service].”
译文:欢迎来到[公司名称]。我们专注于[产品/服务]。

  • “Our company has been in the industry for over [X years], serving clients across [region/country].”
    译文:我们公司在该行业已有[X年]的经验,为[地区/国家]的客户提供服务。
  • “We are known for our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.”
    译文:我们以对质量和客户满意度的承诺而闻名。

公司优势的重点介绍

“We pride ourselves on offering competitive prices and reliable service.”
译文:我们以提供有竞争力的价格和可靠的服务而感到自豪。

  • “Our team is dedicated to providing customized solutions to meet your specific needs.”
    译文:我们的团队致力于提供定制化解决方案,以满足您的具体需求。
  • “We have a state-of-the-art production facility that ensures the highest standards.”
    译文:我们拥有先进的生产设施,确保最高的标准。

如何用英语介绍新产品?

新产品介绍的基本英语句型

  • “I would like to introduce you to our latest product, the [Product Name].”
    译文:我想向您介绍我们的最新产品——[产品名称]。
  • “This new model is designed to improve [feature], making it ideal for [use case].”
    译文:这款新型号旨在改进[特性],非常适合用于[使用场景]。
  • “It has been well received by our clients in [market/region].”
    译文:它在[市场/地区]受到了客户的广泛欢迎。

突出产品优势的英语口语表达

  • “One of the key features of this product is its [feature], which sets it apart from competitors.”
    译文:该产品的一个主要特点是其[特性],这使它与竞争产品区别开来。
  • “Compared to previous models, this version offers [advantage], ensuring better performance.”
    译文:与以往型号相比,这一版本提供了[优势],确保更好的性能。
  • “Our new product has undergone rigorous testing to meet international standards.”
    译文:我们的新产品经过严格测试,符合国际标准。

外贸英语口语学习的实用技巧

如何提高外贸英语口语?

  • 模拟对话练习:每天抽出15分钟进行对话模拟练习,如与同事模拟介绍公司或产品。
  • 使用AI工具:像ChatGPT这样的工具可以帮助模拟客户对话情景,提升实战能力。
  • 观看外贸英语视频:通过观看相关的YouTube频道,如Business English Pod,提高听力和表达能力。

提升口语的常用APP推荐

  • ELSA Speak:专注于发音矫正,帮助你在与客户交流时更自信。
  • Cambly:可以随时随地与外教进行对话练习,提升外贸英语口语水平。
  • HelloTalk:与全球语言学习者交流,互相学习口语表达。

你想更快找到更多的潜在客户邮箱吗?

Snov.io 为你配备了全套潜在客户查找工具箱,可以从几乎所有线上的渠道来帮你搜罗客户。

想更快找到更多的潜在客户线索吗?

50个常用外贸英语口语示例

情景一:初次见面时的自我介绍

  • “Nice to meet you, my name is [Your Name]. I am the sales manager at [Company].”
    译文:很高兴见到您,我叫[你的名字]。我是[公司]的销售经理。
  • “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr./Ms. [Client’s Last Name]. I hope we can establish a successful partnership.”
    译文:很荣幸见到您,[客户姓]先生/女士。我希望我们能建立成功的合作关系。

情景二:展示产品样品

  • “Here is the sample of our latest product. As you can see, it has a sleek design and is highly durable.”
    译文:这是我们最新产品的样品。正如您所见,它的设计简洁耐用。
  • “Please take a look at the quality of the material. It’s specifically chosen for its strength and longevity.”
    译文:请看一下材料的质量。我们特别选择了它的强度和耐用性。

情景三:讨论合作条款

  • “We are open to discussing the payment terms that work best for you.”
    译文:我们愿意讨论最适合您的付款条款。
  • “Let’s review the contract details together to ensure both sides are clear on the terms.”
    译文:让我们一起审核合同细节,以确保双方都清楚条款。

情景四:处理客户投诉

  • “I understand your concerns, and I assure you that we will resolve this issue promptly.”
    译文:我理解您的担忧,并保证我们会及时解决这个问题。
  • “We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and will take immediate action to prevent this in the future.”
    译文:我们对给您带来的不便表示诚挚的歉意,并将立即采取措施,防止类似情况再次发生。

情景五:安排订单和发货

  • “Your order is being processed and will be shipped by the end of this week.”
    译文:您的订单正在处理中,本周末前会发货。
  • “We will provide you with the tracking number as soon as the shipment is dispatched.”
    译文:货物发出后,我们会立即提供给您追踪号码。

情景六:跟进客户询盘

  • “I hope you found our quotation satisfactory. Please let me know if you have any further questions.” 译文:希望我们的报价让您满意。如果您有其他问题,请随时告知。
  • “I just wanted to follow up on the samples we sent last week. Have you had a chance to review them?” 译文:我想跟进一下我们上周寄出的样品。您有机会查看了吗?

情景七:解释产品延迟

  • “We apologize for the delay. There was an unexpected issue in production, but it has been resolved.” 译文:我们为延迟表示歉意。生产中出现了一些意外问题,但现在已经解决了。
  • “The shipment was delayed due to a customs hold-up. We are working closely with the authorities to resolve it.” 译文:货物因海关扣押而延迟。我们正与相关部门紧密合作解决问题。

情景八:确认订单细节

  • “Could you please confirm the quantity and specifications before we proceed with production?” 译文:在我们开始生产前,您能否确认数量和规格?
  • “Let’s finalize the delivery date and shipping method before we issue the proforma invoice.” 译文:在我们开具形式发票前,让我们确定交货日期和运输方式。

情景九:价格谈判

  • “We appreciate your interest, but this is the best price we can offer considering the current market conditions.” 译文:感谢您的关注,但鉴于目前的市场情况,这是我们能提供的最佳价格。
  • “If you place a larger order, we can consider offering a volume discount.” 译文:如果您下更大的订单,我们可以考虑提供批量折扣。

情景十:安排客户参观工厂

  • “We would be delighted to welcome you to our factory. Please let us know your availability.” 译文:我们非常欢迎您参观我们的工厂。请告知您的时间安排。
  • “During your visit, we can give you a tour of our production line and discuss potential cooperation in detail.” 译文:在您参观期间,我们可以带您参观生产线,并详细讨论潜在的合作。

情景十一:应对质量问题

  • “Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate the issue immediately.” 译文:感谢您提出这个问题。我们会立即进行调查。
  • “We are committed to resolving this issue. Would you prefer a replacement or a refund?” 译文:我们承诺解决这个问题。您希望更换产品还是退款?

情景十二:提供售后服务

  • “Our technical support team is available 24/7. Please feel free to reach out if you encounter any issues.” 译文:我们的技术支持团队全天候服务。如果您遇到任何问题,请随时联系我们。
  • “We can arrange for an on-site visit to help with the installation if needed.” 译文:如果需要,我们可以安排现场拜访,协助安装。

情景十三:向客户推介新市场活动

  • “We are offering a special discount for new orders placed this month. Would you be interested?” 译文:我们正在对本月新订单提供特别折扣。您有兴趣吗?
  • “Our latest promotional campaign includes free samples for bulk purchases.” 译文:我们最新的促销活动包括批量购买赠送免费样品。

情景十四:催促付款

  • “We would like to remind you that the payment is due next week. Please arrange the transfer at your earliest convenience.” 译文:我们想提醒您,付款将在下周到期。请尽快安排汇款。
  • “Could you please confirm when we can expect to receive the balance payment?” 译文:您能否确认一下我们何时可以收到余款?

情景十五:感谢客户订单

  • “Thank you for placing your order with us. We look forward to a long-term business relationship.” 译文:感谢您向我们下单。我们期待与您建立长期的业务关系。
  • “We appreciate your trust in our products and services. We’ll ensure that the order is processed smoothly.” 译文:感谢您对我们的产品和服务的信任。我们将确保订单顺利处理。

情景十六:介绍产品技术规格

  • “This product is designed with high-grade materials to ensure durability and performance.” 译文:该产品采用高档材料设计,确保耐用性和性能。
  • “It meets all international safety standards, including CE and RoHS certification.” 译文:它符合所有国际安全标准,包括CE和RoHS认证。

情景十七:安排在线产品演示

  • “Would you be available for an online demonstration of our new product next week?” 译文:您下周有时间参加我们的新产品在线演示吗?
  • “During the demo, I will show you how the product can be used to solve common issues in your industry.” 译文:在演示期间,我会向您展示该产品如何解决您行业中的常见问题。

情景十八:处理发货延误

  • “We apologize for the shipping delay and will expedite the process to minimize any inconvenience.” 译文:我们为发货延迟表示歉意,并将加快处理以尽量减少不便。
  • “The shipment will arrive two days later than expected due to weather conditions. Thank you for your understanding.” 译文:由于天气原因,货物将比预期晚两天到达。感谢您的理解。

情景十九:介绍环保产品

  • “Our latest products are eco-friendly, made with sustainable materials.” 译文:我们的最新产品是环保型的,使用可持续材料制造。
  • “We believe that going green is not just a trend but a responsibility.” 译文:我们认为环保不仅是一种趋势,更是一种责任。

情景二十:安排客户会议

  • “Could we schedule a meeting next week to discuss the partnership in detail?” 译文:我们能否安排下周的会议,详细讨论合作事宜?
  • “I am available on Monday and Wednesday. Please let me know which day works best for you.” 译文:我在周一和周三有空,请告诉我哪一天最适合您。

情景二十一:应对客户对价格的质疑

  • “I understand that price is a major consideration for you. However, our price reflects the quality and durability of our product.” 译文:我理解价格对您来说是一个重要的考虑因素。然而,我们的价格反映了产品的质量和耐用性。
  • “We believe that the value and after-sales service we provide justify the cost. I’m sure you’ll find it to be a great investment.” 译文:我们相信,我们提供的价值和售后服务足以证明这个价格。我相信您会觉得这是一个很好的投资。

情景二十二:介绍公司新成立的分支机构

  • “We have recently established a new branch in [Country/Region] to better serve our clients in that area.” 译文:我们最近在[国家/地区]成立了一个新分支机构,以更好地服务那里的客户。
  • “This new office will help us ensure faster delivery times and more localized support.” 译文:这个新办事处将帮助我们确保更快的交货时间和更本地化的支持。

情景二十三:讨论长期合作机会

  • “We are very interested in establishing a long-term partnership with your company.” 译文:我们非常希望与贵公司建立长期合作关系。
  • “What are your expectations for a long-term collaboration, and how can we best meet those needs?” 译文:您对长期合作有什么期望,我们如何才能最好地满足这些需求?

邮件撰写变得不再困难

有了 Snov.io AI 邮件撰写工具, 每个人都能完美实现邮件创作

Email writing is so easy

情景二十四:介绍产品生产工艺

  • “Our production process includes several quality checks to ensure that each item meets high standards.” 译文:我们的生产过程包括多次质量检查,以确保每件产品都符合高标准。
  • “We use advanced technology in our manufacturing process to guarantee consistency and efficiency.” 译文:我们在生产过程中使用先进技术,以确保一致性和效率。

情景二十五:确认展会安排

  • “Will you be attending the trade fair in [City]? We would love to meet you in person.” 译文:您会参加在[城市]举办的展会吗?我们非常希望能与您见面。
  • “Our booth is located at [Booth Number]. Please stop by, and we can discuss our products further.” 译文:我们的展位在[展位号],请来参观,我们可以进一步讨论我们的产品。

情景二十六:解释样品费用

  • “The sample is free, but we would appreciate it if you could cover the shipping costs.” 译文:样品是免费的,但如果您能承担运费,我们将不胜感激。
  • “Once you place a bulk order, we will gladly refund the sample shipping cost.” 译文:一旦您下大订单,我们很乐意退还样品的运费。

情景二十七:处理客户对包装的意见

  • “We can certainly customize the packaging according to your requirements.” 译文:我们完全可以根据您的要求定制包装。
  • “Thank you for your feedback. We will make adjustments to ensure the packaging meets your standards.” 译文:感谢您的反馈。我们会进行调整,确保包装符合您的标准。

情景二十八:谈论市场趋势

  • “We have observed a growing demand for eco-friendly products in the market.” 译文:我们观察到市场对环保产品的需求在不断增长。
  • “How do you see the market for this product evolving in the next year?” 译文:您认为明年这个产品的市场会如何发展?

情景二十九:介绍促销活动

  • “We are currently offering a 10% discount on all orders placed before [Date].” 译文:我们目前对所有在[日期]前下的订单提供10%的折扣。
  • “This promotion is part of our effort to support our loyal customers.” 译文:此促销活动是我们支持忠实客户的努力之一。

情景三十:与客户讨论运输方式

  • “Which shipping method do you prefer, air or sea freight?” 译文:您更喜欢哪种运输方式,空运还是海运?
  • “Air shipping is faster but more expensive, while sea freight is more cost-effective for bulk orders.” 译文:空运更快但更贵,海运对大批量订单来说更具成本效益。

情景三十一:安排客户培训

  • “We offer a training program for our clients to ensure they can use our products effectively.” 译文:我们为客户提供培训计划,以确保他们能有效使用我们的产品。
  • “Would you like us to arrange an online training session for your team?” 译文:您希望我们为您的团队安排一次在线培训吗?

情景三十二:解释售后保修条款

  • “Our products come with a one-year warranty, covering any manufacturing defects.” 译文:我们的产品享有一年的保修服务,涵盖任何制造缺陷。
  • “If there are any issues with the product during the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge.” 译文:如果在保修期内产品出现任何问题,我们将免费更换。

情景三十三:讨论物流选择

  • “We work with several reputable logistics companies to ensure timely delivery.” 译文:我们与多家信誉良好的物流公司合作,以确保及时交货。
  • “Would you like us to arrange the logistics, or do you have a preferred forwarder?” 译文:您希望我们安排物流,还是您有首选的货运代理?

情景三十四:向客户推荐热销产品

  • “Our best-seller this season is the [Product Name], known for its reliability and performance.” 译文:本季我们的畅销产品是[产品名称],以其可靠性和性能而闻名。
  • “Many of our clients have reordered this model due to its high customer satisfaction.” 译文:由于客户的高满意度,许多客户重复订购了这个型号。

情景三十五:询问客户满意度

  • “We hope you are satisfied with our service. Is there anything we can improve?” 译文:希望您对我们的服务感到满意。我们有什么可以改进的吗?
  • “Your feedback is very important to us, and we strive to continually improve.” 译文:您的反馈对我们非常重要,我们致力于不断改进。

情景三十六:处理退货请求

  • “We understand your situation and will assist you with the return process.” 译文:我们理解您的情况,会协助您处理退货事宜。
  • “Could you please provide more details about the issue so we can address it appropriately?” 译文:您能否提供更多关于问题的详细信息,以便我们妥善解决?

情景三十七:介绍工厂生产能力

  • “Our factory has a production capacity of [X] units per month, allowing us to meet large orders.” 译文:我们的工厂月产量为[X]台,可以满足大订单的需求。
  • “We can also adjust our production schedule to accommodate your timeline.” 译文:我们也可以调整生产计划,以配合您的时间表。

情景三十八:客户访问后的跟进

  • “It was a pleasure meeting you at our office. We hope you had a fruitful visit.” 译文:很高兴在我们的办公室见到您。希望您的访问有所得。
  • “Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions following your visit.” 译文:如果您在访问后有任何问题,请随时联系。

情景三十九:介绍公司质量管理体系

  • “Our quality management system complies with ISO standards to ensure consistent product quality.” 译文:我们的质量管理体系符合ISO标准,确保产品质量的一致性。
  • “We conduct regular audits to maintain high standards in every production stage.” 译文:我们定期进行审核,以在每个生产阶段保持高标准。

情景四十:为客户提供市场分析报告

  • “Based on our market research, there is a growing demand for [Product] in your region.” 译文:根据我们的市场调研,贵地区对[产品]的需求在不断增长。
  • “Would you be interested in receiving our detailed market analysis report?” 译文:您有兴趣收到我们详细的市场分析报告吗?

情景四十一:客户要求增加订单量

  • “Thank you for your trust in our products. We will adjust our production to accommodate the additional quantity.” 译文:感谢您对我们产品的信任。我们会调整生产以满足增加的订单量。
  • “Please let us know your preferred delivery schedule for the increased order.” 译文:请告知您对增加订单的首选交货时间。

Snov.io 邮件自动化营销

在合适的时间发送有针对性的邮件,自动化您的邮件营销以实现最高生产力

Snov.io 邮件自动化营销

情景四十二:解释付款方式

  • “We accept various payment methods, including wire transfer, PayPal, and L/C.” 译文:我们接受多种付款方式,包括电汇、PayPal和信用证。
  • “For new clients, we typically require a 30% deposit before production and the remaining balance before shipment.” 译文:对于新客户,我们通常要求在生产前支付30%的定金,余款在发货前结清。

情景四十三:介绍环保认证

  • “All our products are certified to meet environmental standards such as CE and RoHS.” 译文:我们的所有产品都通过了CE和RoHS等环保认证。
  • “We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and producing eco-friendly products.” 译文:我们致力于减少碳足迹,生产环保产品。

情景四十四:向客户解释生产周期

  • “Our standard production lead time is 30 days, but we can expedite orders if needed.” 译文:我们的标准生产周期是30天,但如果需要,我们可以加急处理订单。
  • “Please note that production time may vary based on order quantity and customization requirements.” 译文:请注意,生产时间可能会因订单数量和定制要求而有所不同。

情景四十五:推荐配套产品

  • “If you are interested in [Product A], you may also find [Product B] to be a great complement.” 译文:如果您对[产品A]感兴趣,您可能会发现[产品B]是很好的补充。
  • “Many of our clients purchase these items together as they work well in combination.” 译文:我们的许多客户会一起购买这些产品,因为它们可以很好地配合使用。

情景四十六:介绍产品的保养建议

  • “To ensure the longevity of the product, we recommend regular maintenance and cleaning.” 译文:为确保产品的使用寿命,我们建议定期维护和清洁。
  • “We provide a detailed user manual that includes maintenance tips and troubleshooting advice.” 译文:我们提供详细的用户手册,其中包括维护建议和故障排除指南。

情景四十七:处理紧急订单

  • “We understand your urgency and will prioritize your order to meet the required delivery date.” 译文:我们理解您的紧急需求,将优先处理您的订单以满足要求的交货日期。
  • “An expedited order may incur additional charges, but we will do our best to minimize these costs.” 译文:加急订单可能会产生额外费用,但我们会尽量减少这些费用。

情景四十八:邀请客户参与新品发布会

  • “We are hosting a product launch event next month and would be honored to have you join us.” 译文:我们将在下个月举办新品发布会,诚挚邀请您参加。
  • “During the event, we will showcase our latest innovations and provide exclusive discounts for attendees.” 译文:在活动期间,我们将展示最新产品,并为参与者提供专属折扣。

情景四十九:跟进报价情况

  • “I wanted to follow up on the quotation we sent last week. Have you had a chance to review it?” 译文:我想跟进一下我们上周发送的报价。您有机会查看了吗?
  • “Please let us know if you have any questions or need further clarification on the pricing.” 译文:如果您有任何问题或需要进一步的价格说明,请告知我们。

情景五十:向客户介绍售后团队

  • “Our after-sales support team is here to assist you with any questions or issues you may have.” 译文:我们的售后支持团队随时为您解答任何问题或解决任何问题。
  • “We believe that strong after-sales service is essential for building long-term partnerships.” 译文:我们相信,强大的售后服务对于建立长期合作关系至关重要。

总结

流利的英语口语不仅是建立客户信任的桥梁,更是提升业务竞争力的关键之一。掌握常用的外贸英语口语情景对话,能够帮助您在与客户沟通时更加自信、自如地表达自己的想法,从而赢得客户的信任和好感。这篇文章提供的50个实用对话场景,涵盖了从初次见面、自我介绍、产品推介到处理客户投诉、解释生产流程等各个方面,旨在帮助您全面提升外贸英语口语能力。

在全球市场竞争日益激烈的今天,外贸从业者需要不断提升自身的语言能力,以应对不同国家和地区的客户需求。这不仅仅是与客户沟通的工具,更是展示公司专业形象的重要手段。通过持续练习和实际应用这些对话,您将能够在日常工作中更加灵活地应对各种商务场合,为公司带来更多的合作机会和市场拓展空间。同时,不要忘记提高你的英语邮件技巧,提升你的开发信回复率,你需要多看看老外写的开发信。

无论您是外贸新手,还是已经有多年经验的从业者,希望这些实用的外贸英语口语对话能够成为您工作中的得力助手,甚至是提高你的开发信写作能力,让您在与国际客户的交流中如鱼得水。现在就开始练习吧!在不断提升语言能力的过程中,您会发现,自己不仅更自信了,也在国际市场中占据了更大的优势。祝您在未来的外贸事业中取得更大的成功!

推荐阅读:

 

留下评论 (0)

已复制到剪贴板

《外贸主动开发落地系统》最后的 20% ,需要你一起帮助完成。马上参与!